Fashion Formula: Suede

by - 14:53


































Before I dive straight in with the post, I'd just like to give a quick apology for the lack of posts.  Truth is, it's taken me about 2 weeks to get this one done (I know, it's going to take me a while to get the hang of this) but, don't fear, I will get better, promise.

For today's post, I'd like to talk about suede.  It was all over the catwalks last season and it looks like it isn't going anywhere this season either, hooray!  Forget brown suede skirts and camel coats, suede now comes in a whole array of pastel and bold colours to really spice up your autumn/winter wardrobe.

There's no excuse to shy away from this trend anymore as pretty much everything comes in suede.  Which is why I have put together a few outfit montages to tackle the trend right off the catwalk.  If you're feeling bold then wear suede and nothing but suede à la Derek Lam.  For that simpler take on the suede trend, take tips from Burberry and purchase a statement suede jacket which is perfect for the changing weather.  And for those who want to tackle suede for the evening, then take inspiration from Jason Wu with a suede co-ord and enhance the look by opting for a lace up top for that added 70s vibe.

I do hope this has provided some inspiration to anyone who's unsure about purchasing suede.  But like I said, there's pretty much suede everything so you're bound to find a piece which is suitable and comfortable.  There's no doubt you'll find a new love for suede.

Lydia x

You May Also Like

0 comments