Exotic Fruits Selection

by - 18:20




























This morning began as what I'd like to call a bad wardrobe day. More clothes were out of the closet than in and after what felt like an hour of outfit planning, I got nowhere. 

Take two of the outfit search began and ended in my mums wardrobe, where I came across the key piece to this look: the vintage bomber. I fell in love with and adopted this piece within a second (sorry mum) and my outfit of the day was complete. 

Now thinking about it, this post should've been titled 'The Bomber Appreciation Post' as I have so much love for this jacket. Not only is it super comfy and retro but it's one of the few remaining pieces from my parents old boutique: Barraka. It's in need of a bit of lovin', but now its under my ownership (again sorry mum) the lovin' is going to be nonstop. 









Bomber: Vintage
T-Shirt: Gift shop in Goa
Jeans: Topshop
Belt: Missguided or ASOS, I can't quite remember!
Socks: Tesco
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Topshop
Sunnies: ASOS 


Lydia X




You May Also Like

0 comments